FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA!
AND DISCOUNTED SHIPPING TO ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD!
You are purchasing THREE 16" round x 2" thick Turtle Design concrete stepping stone moulds to make custom, hand-crafted stepping stones or wall plaques for pennies each.
They can be poured from 1/2" up to 2" thick! So you can also make wall plaques with these molds and Plaster of Paris or other plaster! Just insert a hook (hanger wire) into the wet Plaster on the back positioned so it will hang straight. And when it dries... paint it and hang it! See our other molds in this size as well.
The "HOW TO" process is so simple... virtually anyone can do it!
It's like making a cake! But no oven is needed!
1. Lubricate the molds... a light vegetable oil will do if you don't have mold release.
2. Mix a bag of pre-mix concrete… get a shovel, water, and something to mix it in.
3. Add some concrete color, which is optional… unless you want just plain gray.
4. Pour mix into molds… vibrate a bit to compact concrete and release air bubbles.
5. Let the filled molds sit a day or so, undisturbed… over-night is fine.
6. Carefully flip the molds over the next day… and pop out what you’ve created from the mold!
That is obviously a simplified version of the process, but it is that easy. And FREE instructions and email support are included with each purchase.
We are proud to say that ALL of our products and the raw materials used in them, are
MADE IN THE USA
Our molds are designed and manufactured by us in Florida since 1992!
AND REMEMBER... YOU GET FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA, AND DISCOUNTED SHIPPING TO ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD!
Basically, we deduct the average USA shipping cost from the actual foreign shipping cost, and only charge our foreign customer the difference. We feel that is the fair way to calculate the shipping on Free Shipping items to foreign countries.
Thank you for your consideration of our products. Complete FREE Instructions are included with each purchase, and we are as close as your email should you need help or advice. We also offer a FREE Training and Instructions website to provide ideas and techniques for finishing your stepping stones.